These little painted pots are so cute because they’re mini! I bought a bunch of cute succulents and some tiny terra cotta pots to decorate and this DIY turned out so pretty. Here’s how to make your DIY mini glittered plant pots:
I found this cute hexagon hole punch online and wanted to try out some fun DIY art pieces. Lately, I’ve been seeing DIY hexagon/honeycomb shelves — I think they look so exciting and sleek, but wood working isn’t something i’m familiar with but I still love the honeycomb accent, so I thought this was a cool idea.
I made these cute canvas honeycomb art pieces and I am in love. With spring coming up, I chose greens and blues for a “nature” vibe and I added a silver glitter pop to make it a little more interesting.
Here is my Gift Guide Holiday 2015 with prices ranging from $6 to $96. These gifts are obviously things that I would love to receive, but also gifts that many people in your life would probably like to receive as well.
- Tea Infuser
- I’ve been loving loose leaf tea vs. tea bag tea. Better flavor and “more health benefits”… I love all the cute tea infusers too; this one is like a tea wand. ~$7.
- iPhone 6s case
- This phone case has a double barrier, plastic casing with water and glitter in between. Yes, glitter! It’s so pretty and sparkly. ~$13.
- Josie Maran – Argan Oil
- Obviously, Josie is on my list. Especially in the winter time, this argan oil is so hydrating and amazing with multiple uses — a little goes a long way. $96.
- Knitting is such a fun, and relaxing hobby. I love knitting (still working on that blanket!) and these colors are so bright and soft. ~$6.
- Starbucks Tumbler – Venti
- A good tumbler is a must-have for me. It really encourages me to drink water throughout the day and you can get new lids/straws to keep your tumbler fresh and exciting. ~$17.
- Creme De Rose – Dior Lip Balm
- This lip balm is so smooth but not sticky. Its hydrating and luxurious. I like to wear it at night as a “mask” and when I wake up, my lips are soft and revitalized. I love this during the winter time. $28.
- NEST Fragrances – Bamboo Reed Diffuser
- These NEST Fragrances are great for the home. I love how rich the oils are; the scent really permeates throughout the entire house. $42.
- FlowerBomb – Viktor & Rolf
- My favorite fragrance! I think this will be my signature scent forever; it’s very floral and delicious. Get a small size as a gift for your sister or bestie. $50.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills – Brow Wiz (Ebony)
- I love the Brow Wiz. It really helps me shape and define my eyebrows. I love the texture of the pencil and the spoolie at the other end lets me blend everything together for a natural, defined look. ~$23.
- Golden Wonder Bath Bomb – LUSH
- This lovely bath bomb makes your bath into a swirling, shimmering gold sea of warm unicorn magic. I love it. It’s perfect. Yes. $7.
- Essie – A List
- Super pretty red nail polish for the holidays. Nice stocking stuffer or a filler gift for your friends or yourself! $8.50.
- Doctor Who – Season 8
- I love Doctor Who. If you or your friend does too, give this DVD set or even just gift them on iTunes. *hums Doctor Who theme song* ~$55.
Don’t forget to wrap all of your gifts in Erin Condren gift wrap! The designer wrapping paper and labels all coordinate to make your gifts look extra special. Plus, get $10 off your Erin Condren purchase by creating an account through my link. Happy Holidays!
Fall is here! It’s time to pull out those blankets, grab a hot cup of tea, and read a book by the fire. Nothing sets that cozy mood like the flickering fire light, so if you don’t have a fireplace, or if you just want to amp up that autumn vibe it’s super easy to make your own candles!
Soy candles burn “cleaner” and don’t have the chemicals that paraffin candles have. They’re great because they burn slower too so your candle will last longer & you can add whatever scent you like, so you can personalize a gift for friends and family.
Making your own candles will save you money — plus this DIY Soy Candles guide is extremely easy and fun! I made all of these candles in about 30 minutes (not counting setting time) and I love them. They’ll make a beautiful and thoughtful gift for any occasion and you can customize them in so many ways.
- Soy Wax
- Natural Candle Wicks
- Candle Jar/Container
- Microwave Safe Bowl
- Essential Oils (optional)
- Hot Glue Gun (optional)
- Hair Dryer (optional)
Recently I’ve been trying to avoid Fabreeze-type air fresheners and traditional candles because of all the chemicals. I don’t want to breathe those toxins just to have a “fresh” smelling house, so I have tried out some homemade fragrance ideas I saw on Pinterest…and this one is amazing. This DIY Home Fragrance is natural and smells amazing!
It’s super simple! All you need is: Continue reading