There are so many acai bowl recipes out there and so many ways to customize your bowl. I really love this recipe and how easy acai bowls are to make. So if you like acai bowls or smoothies and you’re looking for an acai recipe, check it out:
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 c. frozen mixed berries
- 1 packet organic acai puree
- 1/3 c. apple juice
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1/2 c. strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 c. granola
- chia seeds
- Break up the frozen acai packet by running it under warm water.
- Blend the frozen banana, frozen berries, and frozen acai with the apple juice in a blender.
- Mix with a spoon or fork to ensure that there are no frozen chunks.
- Once you have the desired smoothie consistency, pour acai into a large bowl.
- Add your toppings as desired — sliced strawberries & banana, granola, chia seeds, and a drizzle of agave.
I got all of my ingredients at Trader Joes. If you don’t have a Trader Joes, you can find acai at Whole Foods.